Start Date: April 3, 2017
Graduation Date: September 14, 2017
Next Start Date: August 21, 2017
- Hours: 720
- Duration: 6 Months
- Daily schedule 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Tuition: $7,650.00*
This program is not eligible for financial aid at this time.
Call (814) 266-6073 x233 or 1-888-434-4436
The Business Management Systems program provides students the opportunity to effectively implement related duties by being employable as administrative support professionals in a variety of settings, such as corporations, schools, medical, legal or executive offices. The program combines discussion of the theory of workplace tasks and application with hands-on training in various areas that are vital to the office setting. Students will obtain the knowledge and experience to prepare them for the workforce in the following areas: office procedures, office management, Microsoft Office Applications, document production and keyboarding, business accounting, records management, and office technology all the while emphasizing superior customer service. Upon successful completion, students in this program will acquire the ability to obtain various certifications and memberships in nationally recognized organizations for administrative professionals.
General areas of training**:
- Office Procedures
- Office Management
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Customer/Client Service
- Document Production/Keyboarding
- Office Technology
- Records Management
- Professional Development
A scholarship of 50% of the program tuition will be offered to students registering for the first program. The class must have enough students to roster.
*Note: Tuition subject to change. Tuition does not include costs for books, tools, background checks, certification fees/or related program fees.
**In an effort to stay current with changes and trends in the industry, program curriculum may change during the program year.
- Call the adult education career counselor at (814) 266-6073 x233 Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. to schedule a tour and/or make a registration interview appointment.
- You must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be prepared to bring the $100 registration fee with you to the registration interview. This fee must be paid before your interview begins and is non-refundable. Payment of this fee secures your seat in the class and will be deducted from your tuition once you begin your program.
- During the interview, which is conducted by the adult education career coach, school policies and procedures will be reviewed. Additionally, any entrance requirements you must complete will be reviewed. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about the program and/or the school.
- After your interview, you should begin the application process for financial aid (if applicable).
- Once all requirements are met, you will receive a letter of acceptance from the Supervisor of Adult Education.
Still have questions? Please submit them below or call 814-266-6073 x233 or 1-888-434-4436